Jenna Forster — Mastermind Executive Coach
Dynamic and direct, Jenna is the Managing partner of J. Forster & Associates. Jenna provides behavioral leadership development at multiple levels of the organization, specializing in executive coaching, group coaching, team development training and communication training.
Executive Coaching that works with behavior, our work together will include a great deal of coaching, learning, training and teaching about how your behavior creates the outcomes in your life.
Your team will stretch their thinking to a new level. Making a strong contribution in every facet of your business. They will learn how to create new experiences and a greater level of success. They will learn to take deliberate action based on the impact they are looking to make in their life. They will lead themselves and those around them with ease and grace.
- Over 15 years of direct Executive Coaching experience
- Certified Mindful Leader Facilitator
- 11 years of senior management experience
- Classified as one of the Top Behavioral Leadership Coaches worldwide
- Leading expert in combining Coaching and Neuroscience
- Thought leader in the world of executive coaching in the workplace
- Team Dynamics Trainer
- Leadership Coach
- Leadership Development Coach
- Brain Science Coach
- Certified Facilitator of the Learning to Love Curriculum
Some of Jenna’s training consist of:
- Executive Coaching through The Rescue Institute and Coach Training International
- Mastermind Executive Coach through Executive Coaching University
- Brain and Neuroplasticity Certification through Quantum University
- Team Dynamics Training through Taylor Protocols
- Life Coaching through The Academy of Coaching
- Multiple additional online courses, readings and live trainings
Bryan Webber — Change and Development Facilitator
Bryan facilitates learning and growth experiences to help clients lead themselves and others with passion and purpose. As a faculty member of the School of Business at Vancouver Island University in Canada with over twenty years of professional experience, he has the knowledge, resources, and practical understanding to forge creative solutions to complex challenges.
Previously an organizational advisor to senior management in a Fortune 100 company, Bryan had key roles in successful mergers/acquisitions, organizational restructurings, and leadership development. As a coach, he has helped leaders, employees, and entrepreneurs navigate their unique path in the working world.
Bryan is a certified facilitator of the Strengths Deployment Inventory, a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP), and a graduate of Corporate Coach University, with long-time membership in the International Coach Federation.
Laura McCafferty — Principal of Inspired Coaching & Development
As an Associate with The Secretan Centre, Laura is passionate about elevating the level of consciousness with clients through coaching conversations and Higher Ground Leadership®. Laura’s calling is to honour and serve others by coaching, mentoring, and modeling the CASTLE principles (Courage, Authenticity, Service, Truthfulness, Love and Effectiveness).
Laura completed The Art & Practice of Ontological Coaching program through the Newfield Network in Boulder, Colorado where she now serves as an Ambassador. Laura is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and works as the North Island Director for the Vancouver Island Coaches Association. Laura is also a volunteer coach for the Leadership BC program and Founder of the Mid-Island Coaches Network. Laura is certified to work withand facilitate the 5 Dynamics Assessment Tool and, as a former practitioner, has extensive experience with Insights®.